S23 will reduce water retention, create a hardening of muscle and a dry, grainier, ripped, aesthetic look.
S23 is a newer and improved version of S4 (Andarine), without the negative visual impairment side effects caused by S4.
When using S23 as part of a stack, we recommend adding S23 to the end of a cycle. For this reason, we suggest adding S23 into the final 8 weeks of a 12-week cycle.
It’s is highly recommended to stack either MK2866 or RAD140 with S23 to maximise the results.
A full PCT is using Liquid NOL is recommended for men after any cycle that includes S23.
Please note – we do not recommend PCT for females as it is not needed. Woman should simply take a break from supplementing for 4 weeks after they finish their training cycle.
What to expect using S23
- Muscle Dryness, Hardening and Vascularity
- Brings out Muscle Details
- No Water Retention
- Fat Loss
7 in stock
Scale – zero, mild, medium, high
Muscle Gain: mild
Strength Gain: medium
Fat Burning: medium
Muscle Preservation: mild
Water Retention: zero
S23 Side Effects
There are three known side effects.
- Suppression, S23 will lower testosterone levels and suppression will happen. It’s recommended to take Testosterone Replacement Therapy while on this SARM.
- A small percentage of test subjects report an increase in aggression when supplementing with S23.
- Sperm levels in men will drop off to zero while on S23 and return to normal once you finish taking the product.